The owner of online store hoog.ee (afterwards online store) is YR.Gorg OÜ (registry code 12286332), located at Ristiku 56-2, Tallinn 10319.
Sales, goods and price information
- The prices are in Euros and with VAT.
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
- Payment is possible using Estonian banklinks (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Danske, LHV, Coop ja Pocopay).
- The payment is done outside of this online store at our secure payments service provider Maksekeskus AS
- The seller has no access to the clients bank account or credit card data
- The payment currency is Euros.
Placing an order
- Shippment will take place using Itella Smartkuller or Itella SmartPOST or Omniva’s Pack post.
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them.
- Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order.
- The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
- If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
- All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale. Time of the shipments outside of Estonia depends of the distance.
- Exceptionally the delivery can take up to 45 days.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person. To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
- To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the goods.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.